Monday, March 15, 2010

Catching up!



So I woke up to a new sensation today. It wasn't my alarm clock waking me up as usual or the odd feeling of my cats licking my nose or hands to communicate to me their need to be fed. It was the acute sensation of having my mouth and cheek pulled apart by a baby girl exploring her surroundings. All I could do was laugh as she looked at me and smiled that big, toothless smile.




Olivia has gotten to be so big! She had her big 4 month appointment on Tuesday and the doctors pronounced her big, healthy, and happy. She weighed in at 15 pounds, 6 0z, and she was over 25 inches long. As far as passing up her dad, in terms of height, she's almost there; Only 3 feet and 6 more inches to go. She has also discovered her voice recently and man! she sure knows how to be vocal. It's quite humorous to suddenly have her start squealing and cooing in church. Sure makes going to church more fun!

Angie and I are doing great as parents. I have less than a year left of school and Angie is doing great as an assistant manager at a nearby restaurant. She gets credit for being the first person to make Olivia laugh and that doesn't bother me one bit. We have a new car now and life is going really good. Pretty cool, huh!

1 comment:

Rick and Camille said...

Olivia is so adorable!!!